NORTHFIELD, Ill., July 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Stepan Company (NYSE: SCL), a major manufacturer of specialty and intermediate chemicals used in a broad range of industries, will issue its second quarter earnings report on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at approximately 8:00 a.m. ET, prior to the open of the market. The Company will hold its second quarter earnings conference call to review the financial and operational performance highlights on Wednesday, July 27, 2011, at 1:00 p.m. ET ( 12:00 p.m. CT).
James E. Hurlbutt, Stepan Company, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the conference call, which will be webcast live. Telephone access to the live conference call will be available by dialing +1 (800) 705-1680.
A live, listen-only web-cast of the conference call will also be available at the Stepan Company investor web site at www.stepan.com. A web-cast replay of the conference call as well as the question and answer session will be available at the Company's web site for approximately five days following the call. It will be necessary to have Windows Media Player installed on your computer. Windows Media Player can be downloaded from the Stepan investor relations web page.
Corporate ProfileStepan Company is a major manufacturer of specialty and intermediate chemicals used in a broad range of industries. Stepan is a leading merchant producer of surfactants, which are the key ingredients in consumer and industrial cleaning compounds. The company is also a principal supplier of phthalic anhydride used in polyester resins, alkyd resins and plasticizers. Polyurethane polyols and foam systems are used in the expanding thermal insulation market primarily by the construction and refrigeration industries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV