1. AgFeed Industries (FEED), through its indirect operating subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture of animal nutrition products and commercial hog production. The company operates in two segments: animal feed nutrition and hog production. At close last week, the stock jumped 20.5%.
Emerging-Market ADRs: Performance Review
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.