1. AgFeed Industries (FEED), through its indirect operating subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture of animal nutrition products and commercial hog production. The company operates in two segments: animal feed nutrition and hog production. At close last week, the stock jumped 20.5%.
The single analyst covering the stock recommends a buy. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 138.1% to $3.5 in the upcoming 12 months.
Last week, the company announced entering into separate non-bidding letters of intent to acquire Pine Ridge Farms (PRF) and Kansas City Sausage. The combined business is estimated to add more than $180 million of annualized revenue and over $13 million of EBITDA to the company's results. PRF and KCS would structure these transactions as sale of assets to AgFeed. These deals are in line with the company's ongoing transformation and entry into the harvest and processing segment of the pork business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV