1. AgFeed Industries (FEED), through its indirect operating subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture of animal nutrition products and commercial hog production. The company operates in two segments: animal feed nutrition and hog production. At close last week, the stock jumped 20.5%.
The single analyst covering the stock recommends a buy. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 138.1% to $3.5 in the upcoming 12 months.
Last week, the company announced entering into separate non-bidding letters of intent to acquire Pine Ridge Farms (PRF) and Kansas City Sausage. The combined business is estimated to add more than $180 million of annualized revenue and over $13 million of EBITDA to the company's results. PRF and KCS would structure these transactions as sale of assets to AgFeed. These deals are in line with the company's ongoing transformation and entry into the harvest and processing segment of the pork business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV