2. BRF Brasil Foods (BRFS) focuses on the production and sale of poultry, pork, beef cuts, milk, dairy products and processed foods under several brands. Some of the company's processed products include marinated, frozen, whole and cut Chester rooster and turkey meats, specialty meats and others. The stock gained 14.9% last week.
Emerging-Market ADRs: Performance Review
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.