3. China Southern Airlines (ZNH) a provider of airline services, operates its businesses through the transport of passengers, freight and mail. It supports domestic airline companies in Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, as well as international airlines. The stock leaped 13.1% last week.
Emerging-Market ADRs: Performance Review
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.