5. WNS (Holdings) (WNS), a provider of offshore business process outsourcing services, offers data, voice and analytical services. It transfers the business processes of its clients, mostly companies located in Europe North America and the Asia-Pacific regions, to its delivery centers in India, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Romania, U.K. and Costa Rica The stock accumulated 0.9% last week.
Emerging-Market ADRs: Performance Review
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.