5. WNS (Holdings) (WNS), a provider of offshore business process outsourcing services, offers data, voice and analytical services. It transfers the business processes of its clients, mostly companies located in Europe North America and the Asia-Pacific regions, to its delivery centers in India, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Romania, U.K. and Costa Rica The stock accumulated 0.9% last week.
Of the 13 analysts covering the stock, 8% rate a buy and 69% a hold. A Bloomberg consensus expects the stock to gain an average 26.4% to $11.5 over the next 12 months.
Last week, the company reported its unaudited fiscal 2011 results. For the year ended March 31, 2011, the company posted revenue of $616.2 million and net profit of $17.9 million, or 40 cents per share. Cash and cash equivalents stood at $27.1 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts