5. WNS (Holdings) (WNS), a provider of offshore business process outsourcing services, offers data, voice and analytical services. It transfers the business processes of its clients, mostly companies located in Europe North America and the Asia-Pacific regions, to its delivery centers in India, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Romania, U.K. and Costa Rica The stock accumulated 0.9% last week.
Of the 13 analysts covering the stock, 8% rate a buy and 69% a hold. A Bloomberg consensus expects the stock to gain an average 26.4% to $11.5 over the next 12 months.
Last week, the company reported its unaudited fiscal 2011 results. For the year ended March 31, 2011, the company posted revenue of $616.2 million and net profit of $17.9 million, or 40 cents per share. Cash and cash equivalents stood at $27.1 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV