Monster Offers (OTCBB: MONT) recently added new geo-specific tracking and analytics features to its popular Hyper-local Daily Deal Analytics Program. Several new features will now make the local data and daily deal market reports more useful to a wider variety of customers across North America. The reporting infrastructure will systematically include new Daily Deal providers that are being added each week, including those from Google Offers, Amazon Local, Groupon Now and LivingSocial Instant Deals. Monster Offers is now accepting new customer subscriptions for both its time-sensitive weekly reports and the broader syndicated data found in its monthly reports.
MONSTER OFFERS QUOTE
“Monster Offers has been delivering the industry’s best market data and analysis to leading media clients during the past year. Having just completed several important upgrades to our analytics platform, we now have national and local scale to address the increased demand we have seen for this important data in specific markets throughout the country.”
- Paul Gain, Monster Offers CEOABOUT HYPER-LOCAL REPORTS FROM MONSTER OFFERS Monster Offers provides paying customers reports and analysis using proprietary market data in top markets across the U.S. for the Daily Deal industry. Having tracked the Daily Deal industry since July 2009, Monster Offers customers receive weekly and monthly reports that include timely competitive analysis of local deals, sales volume and trends in markets across North America. About Monster Offers: Monster Offers is a leading mobile banking solutions company and Daily Deal aggregator, collecting daily deals from multiple sites in local communities across the U.S. and Canada. Focused on providing innovation and utility for Daily Deal consumers and providers, the company collects and publishes thousands of daily deals and allows consumers to organize these deals by geography or product categories, or to personalize the results using keyword search. The company will introduce new mobile technology in 2011 to address unmet category needs in areas such as loyalty, rewards, payment processing, merchant services, and a Daily Deal eWallet. Monster Offers recently launched its Hyper-Local Daily Deal Reporting Program, designed to help providers improve the revenue and profits of local and regional Daily Deal programs. More information can be found by visiting http://www.monsteroffers.com. Any statements contained in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the risks associated with the management appointment described in this press release, and other risks identified in the filings by Monster Offers (MONT), with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Further information on risks faced by MONT are detailed in the Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010, and in its subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. These filings are or will become available on a website maintained by the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov. The information contained in this press release is accurate as of the date indicated. Actual results, events or performance may differ materially. Monster Offers does not undertake any obligation to publicly release the result of any revision to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.