ROSH HA'AYIN, Israel, July 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Pointer Telocation Ltd. (Nasdaq CM: PNTR, TASE: PNTR) - a leading supplier of technology and services for mobile resource management and roadside services to the vehicle industry and the insurance market, announced today the appointment of Mr. Arnoldo Meiselmann as Chief Executive Officer of Pointer Recuperacion de Mexico SA de CV, the company's subsidiary in Mexico. Mr. Meiselmann commenced his office as Chief Executive Officer, in charge of the company's operations in Mexico, on July 15, 2011.
Arnoldo Meiselmann brings over 24 years of successful and multicultural experience as Senior Executive, CEO and COO within the Broadband and Communications industry in Mexico, Chile, Israel and Colombia. Mr. Meiselmann has served as Toptel's General Director in Mexico since 2008 and prior to that has served as Cablemas' COO in Mexico.David Mahlab, Pointer ' s President and CEO said: "I'm very pleased with Arnoldo's appointment as CEO of our Mexican subsidiary. Pointer sees an increase in demand for its stolen vehicle retrieval and fleet management services in the Latin American market. I'm confident that we will benefit from Arnoldo's vast experience in service companies and his deep knowledge of the Latin American market to support the company's leading position as a service provider". About Pointer Telocation: Pointer is a leading supplier of MRM (Mobile Resource Management) for the motor vehicle industry. The combination of technological supremacy and innovation enables Pointer to develop and manufacture unique communications solutions to meet customers' needs. The Company provides a range of services to insurance companies and vehicle owners, including road services, car towing, locating stolen cars, managing vehicle fleets, safety products and other value added services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV