Smart Balance To Host Webcast/Conference Call On 2011 Second Quarter Results
PARAMUS, N.J., July 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Smart Balance, Inc. (NasdaqGM: SMBL) will host a live audio webcast at www.smartbalance.com on August 4, 2011, at 9:30 a.m. ET to discuss 2011 second quarter results, which will be issued at approximately 8:30 a.m. ET the same day. The webcast will be in listen-only mode. The webcast link can be found in the website's Investor Center, in Investor Info under Upcoming Events.
Investors and analysts may participate via conference call by dialing 1-800-895-0198 from the United States or 1-785-424-1053 from elsewhere. The conference ID is 7BALANCE. To ensure access to the conference call, participants should dial in at least 10 minutes before the call starts. A rebroadcast will be available until August 18, 2011, and can be accessed by dialing 1-800-283-4799.
An archive of the webcast will be available in the Investor Center of the company's website, www.smartbalance.com, in Investor Info under Past Events.
About Smart Balance, Inc.Smart Balance, Inc. (NasdaqGM: SMBL) is committed to providing superior tasting heart healthier alternatives in every category it enters by avoiding trans fats naturally, balancing fats and/or reducing saturated fats, total fat and cholesterol. The company markets the Smart Balance® line of products, which include Smart Balance® Buttery Spreads, Milk, Butter Blend Sticks, Sour Cream, Peanut Butter, Microwave Popcorn, Cooking Oil, Mayonnaise, Non-Stick Cooking Spray and Cheese, and also markets natural food products under the Earth Balance® brand and healthier lifestyle products under the Bestlife™ brand. For more information about Smart Balance, Inc., Smart Balance® products and the Smart Balance™ Food Plan, please visit http://www.smartbalance.com. SOURCE Smart Balance, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV