- Allocated Gold Stored in Singapore: ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL) custodies all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) approved vaults in Singapore.
- Gold Physically Backed: ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL) are backed by LBMA gold bars that meet “good delivery” (1) standards.
- Diversification: Investors can diversify their gold holdings either into Asia using AGOL or Switzerland using the existing ETFS Physical Gold Shares (SGOL). Both exchange-traded products (ETPs) are offered at 0.39% per annum. (2)
- Transparency– Gold bars underlying AGOL are audited bi-annually by an independent third-party auditor. All gold bar numbers are published daily at www.etfsecurities.com.
- Breadth of Precious Metal ETPs – ETF Securities now offers seven precious metal ETPs with a variety of single and basket precious metal ETPs. (3)
ETF Securities & The Permanent Mission Of Singapore To The UN To Ring The Opening Bell At The New York Stock Exchange
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.