- Allocated Gold Stored in Singapore: ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL) custodies all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) approved vaults in Singapore.
- Gold Physically Backed: ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL) are backed by LBMA gold bars that meet “good delivery” (1) standards.
- Diversification: Investors can diversify their gold holdings either into Asia using AGOL or Switzerland using the existing ETFS Physical Gold Shares (SGOL). Both exchange-traded products (ETPs) are offered at 0.39% per annum. (2)
- Transparency– Gold bars underlying AGOL are audited bi-annually by an independent third-party auditor. All gold bar numbers are published daily at www.etfsecurities.com.
- Breadth of Precious Metal ETPs – ETF Securities now offers seven precious metal ETPs with a variety of single and basket precious metal ETPs. (3)
ETF Securities & The Permanent Mission Of Singapore To The UN To Ring The Opening Bell At The New York Stock Exchange
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.