Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. Stock Upgraded (FCS)
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $93.10 million or 6.27% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -19.40%.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, FCS's share price has jumped by 69.28%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, FCS should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Although FCS's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, FCS has a quick ratio of 2.06, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- FCS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.