Former Chairman of TLDH Fred Krueger said:
"Peter has unparalleled experience, universal respect, a history of success, and is well known to customers and our investors. We are excited about the potential for the development of the Company under his leadership."
Mr Dengate Thrush has been actively involved in international policy development and governance of the Internet since 1995 and is a regular media commentator on Internet issues. Peter is a past Chairman of InternetNZ and past Chairman of the Asia Pacific Top Level Domain Association. A barrister and registered patent attorney specialising in intellectual property matters, Peter is Vice Chairman of the New Zealand Electricity Rulings Panel and a member of the New Zealand Copyright Tribunal.
Following these Board changes the composition of the Board of the Company is as follows:
- Peter Dengate Thrush, Executive Chairman
- Antony Van Couvering, Chief Executive Officer
- Fred Krueger, Chief Strategy Officer and Deputy Chairman
- Guy Elliott, Chief Investment Officer
- David de Jongh Weill, Chief Financial Officer
- Clark Landry, Non-executive Director
- Michael Mendelson, Non-executive Director
Current Directorships: Former Directorship / Partnership: BrainFuel Limited Worldwide Alliance of ccTLDs Limited Bluejeans and Moonbeams Limited (formerly Observatory Crest Digital Limited Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and NumbersThe Company has today awarded options over 15,000,000 Ordinary Shares to Peter Dengate Thrush at an exercise price of 8p per Ordinary share (total 15,000,000 Ordinary shares under option following this grant). The options granted above will vest over three years from the date of grant at the rate of 1,250,000 per quarter provided that Peter Dengate Thrush remains an employee of the Company and will expire unless exercised on or before 15 July 2014. There are no further details in relation to the above appointment which require disclosure under paragraph (g) (iii) to (viii) of Schedule 2 to the AIM Rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV