CLEVELAND, July 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) today said it expects to report fiscal 2011 fourth quarter and year-end earnings before market opens on the morning of Tuesday, August 9th, 2011. The company's quarterly conference call for investors and analysts will follow at 11 a.m. ET.
The call will be conducted by Chairman & CEO David L. Pugh, President & COO Benjamin J. Mondics, and Vice President & CFO Mark O. Eisele. To join the call, dial 1-800-774-6070 (for US/ Canada callers) or 1-630-691-2753 (for International callers) prior to the scheduled start using passcode 6908413. A live audio webcast can be accessed online at www.Applied.com. A replay of the call will be available for two weeks by dialing 1-888-843-7419 (for US/ Canada callers) or 1-630-652-3042 (International) using passcode 6908413.
With approximately 470 facilities and 4,600 employee associates across North America, Applied Industrial Technologies is an industrial distributor that offers more than 4 million parts critical to the operations of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training, plus solutions to meet inventory and storeroom management needs that help provide enhanced value to its customers. For its fiscal year ended June 30, 2010, Applied posted sales of $1.89 billion. Applied can be visited on the Internet at http://www.applied.com.
SOURCE Applied Industrial Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV