Cover-AllThe penny stock Cover-All Technologies (COVR) has a market cap of $63 million and is part of the Russell micro cap index. In May, the stock was listed on the AMEX exchange taking shares off bulletin board status. The stock has gained about 50cents per share since that time.
Cover-All Technologies is in the business of providing software products and services for the property and casualty insurance space. That sector has been getting headlines this year with the uptick in natural disasters and inclement weather. Any chance to save money with technology will be more likely to be advanced under more difficult financial times.
Also see: As Economic Turmoil Mounts, Go With GoldCover-All is profitable and expected to make seventeen cents per share in the current fiscal year. That number jumps 3 cents to 20 cents per share in 2012. The company has beaten estimates in the last two quarters. You can buy that 17% growth for less than 15 times estimated earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV