Cover-AllThe penny stock Cover-All Technologies (COVR) has a market cap of $63 million and is part of the Russell micro cap index. In May, the stock was listed on the AMEX exchange taking shares off bulletin board status. The stock has gained about 50cents per share since that time.
Cover-All Technologies is in the business of providing software products and services for the property and casualty insurance space. That sector has been getting headlines this year with the uptick in natural disasters and inclement weather. Any chance to save money with technology will be more likely to be advanced under more difficult financial times.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV