NetSolNetSol Technologies (NTWK) is a penny stock with a near $100 million market cap. This is a real company with real products and real revenues. The company makes application software for the automobile finance and leasing industry as well as the banking, financial services and healthcare industries globally.
Shares have drifted lower since peaking near $2.40 per share earlier this year. You can buy this penny stock today for just $1.60 per share. That is a bargain that you should exploit.
NetSol beat estimates in the last quarter by 4 cents per share. Look for a similar result when it announces quarterly results. For the full year, the expectation is for a profit of 18 cents per share. If the company does better than expected, this stock could really take off.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV