Reference is made to the Offer Document dated 5 July 2011 (the “Offer Document”) regarding the voluntary exchange offer (the “Offer”) set forth by DHT Holdings, Inc. (“DHT”) for all of the issued and outstanding shares of Saga Tankers ASA.
The consideration in the Offer is 0.25 shares of DHT common stock for each share in Saga, to be issued on or about 2 August 2011, on the terms set out in the Offer Document. The offer period is from and including 6 July 2011 to and including 20 July 2011 at 09:00 (CET).
DHT has prepared a supplement to the Offer Document (the "Offer Document Supplement") which has been reviewed and approved by the Norwegian Financial Supervisory Authority in accordance with Section 7-7 cf. Section 7-15 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Saga Tankers shareholders who did not give their pre-acceptance to the Offer and have accepted the Offer prior to the publication of the Offer Document Supplement have the right to withdraw their acceptances within two days after the Offer Document Supplement is published, i.e. within 18 July 2011 at 17:30 hours (CET), cf. Section 7-21, sub-section 2 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. In order to exercise such right, investors must deliver their withdrawal to Carnegie by mail, fax or by hand within the said deadline to Carnegie ASA, Stranden 1, Aker Brygge, P.O. Box 684 Sentrum, N-0106 Oslo, Norway (fax number +47 22 00 99 60). Investors that pre-accepted the Offer before the publishing of the Offer Document will be deemed to have accepted the offer and must return the acceptance form. Investors that have accepted the Offer after the publishing of the Offer Document but before the publishing of the Offer Document Supplement, and who do not withdraw their acceptances, will be deemed to have accepted the Offer and will not be required to return a new acceptance form.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV