SAN FRANCISCO, July 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Merriman Capital, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Merriman Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MERR), acted as the exclusive placement agent in Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp.'s (Nasdaq: CIDM) $6.9 million private placement of Class A common stock to several accredited investors at $1.60 per share. The transaction closed on July 8, 2011.
Details on the transaction can be found on Cinedigm Digital Cinema's website: www.cinedigm.com.
In connection with the transaction, Cinedigm is to file a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission to register the resale of the shares issued within 30 days of closing.About Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Cinedigm is a leader in providing the services, experience, technology and content critical to transforming movie theatres into digital and networked entertainment centers. The Company partners with Hollywood movie studios, independent movie distributors, and exhibitors to bring movies in digital cinema format to audiences across the country. Cinedigm's digital cinema deployment organization, software, satellite and hard drive digital movie delivery network; pre-show in-theatre advertising services; and marketing and distribution platform for alternative content such as CineLive® 3D and 2D sports and concerts, thematic programming and independent movies is a cornerstone of the digital cinema transformation. Cinedigm™ and Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp.™ are trademarks of Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. www.cinedigm.com (CIDM-G). About Merriman Capital, Inc. Merriman Capital, Inc. is a full-service investment banking firm that provides investment banking, sales and trading, and equity research services to corporate and institutional clients and high net worth investors. Merriman Capital, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Merriman Holdings, Inc., which is listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market and trades under the symbol "MERR."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV