FedFirst Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Capital: FFCO; the “Company”), the parent company of First Federal Savings Bank, today announced that it has filed notice with its primary banking regulator to close its Park Centre branch located at 1711 Grand Boulevard, Monessen, Pennsylvania. The proposed closing date is October 21, 2011.
“The decision to consolidate our Park Centre branch followed a thorough review of our operations and is based on its close proximity to other First Federal branches,” said Patrick G. O’Brien, President and CEO of the Company. “Customers of the Park Centre branch will continue to be served through our nearby main office and our Rostraver branch, which is a short distance away.”
“We remain committed to superior customer service,” said Mr. O’Brien. “At the same time, we want to develop a branch network that will meet the changing needs of southwestern Pennsylvania.”
FedFirst Financial Corporation is the parent company of First Federal Savings Bank, a community-oriented financial institution operating nine full-service branch locations in southwestern Pennsylvania. First Federal offers a broad array of retail and commercial lending and deposit services and provides commercial and personal insurance services through Exchange Underwriters, Inc., its 80% owned subsidiary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV