NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
RTI International Metals Inc. fell 12.8 percent to $32.66.
Advance America Cash Advance Centers Inc. fell 8.4 percent to $8.32.
NeoPhotonics Corp. fell 8.2 percent to $7.23.Artio Global Invest fell 7.6 percent to $10.64. Green Dot Corp. fell 7.6 percent to $31.22. Dynegy Inc. fell 7.4 percent to $6.15. Marine Products Corp. fell 7.1 percent to $5.65. Stillwater Mining Co. fell 6.9 percent to $16.94. Marriott International Inc. fell 6.6 percent to $34.69. Universal Technical Institute Inc. fell 6.4 percent to $19.74.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV