ISIS™' multi-tiered smart cooling architecture and harsh environment packaging enable the industry's widest operating temperature range and the most reliable solar inverter on the market. AETI's assures successful utility-grid integration by incorporating a Utility project-specific Interconnect system and incorporation of the world's widest power factor compensation capabilities for VAR compensation.
AETI will showcase the complete ISIS™ system at the upcoming InterSolar North America conference ( http://www.intersolar.us/) on July 12-14, 2011 in San Francisco, CA at the Moscone Center - North Hall, Booth 5453.
American Electric Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AETI) is the leading global supplier of power delivery solutions to the traditional and renewable energy industries. AETI's SEC filings, news and product/service information are available at http://www.aeti.com.
SOURCE American Electric Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV