MTR Gaming Group, Inc. (NasdaqGS: MNTG) (the “Company”) today announced that it has determined that it will not proceed with the previously announced offering of $500 million in aggregate principal amount of senior secured second lien notes due 2019 (the “Offering”) because of current market conditions. The Company will continue to evaluate its financing alternatives.
About MTR Gaming Group
MTR Gaming Group, Inc., through subsidiaries, owns and operates Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in Chester, West Virginia; Presque Isle Downs & Casino in Erie, Pennsylvania; and Scioto Downs in Columbus, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.mtrgaming.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements concerning,
among other things, an offering of notes. Such statements are subject to
a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause the statements made
to be incorrect and/or for actual results to differ materially. Those
risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, financial
market risks, general economic conditions, regulatory matters and other
factors described in the Company’s periodic reports filed with the
Securities and Exchange Commission.
MTR does not intend to update
publicly any forward-looking statements, except as may be required by
law. The cautionary advice in this paragraph is permitted by the Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV