Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:OXY) said today that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.46 per share on common stock payable on October 15, 2011, to stockholders of record as of September 9, 2011.
Oxy has paid quarterly dividends continuously since 1975 with a current annual dividend rate of $1.84 per share.
Petroleum Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration
and production company with operations in the United States, Middle
East/North Africa and Latin America regions. Oxy is the fourth largest
U.S. oil and gas company, based on equity market capitalization. Oxy's
wholly owned subsidiary, OxyChem, manufactures and markets chlor-alkali
products and vinyls. Oxy is committed to safeguarding the environment,
protecting the safety and health of employees and neighboring
communities and upholding high standards of social responsibility in all
of the company's worldwide operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV