Kraft iFood Assistant
Cost: Free or 99 cents for paid version, which includes coupons
Kraft's (KFT) iFood Assistant consists of thousands of recipes that can be searched through by ingredient, meal type or prep time.
All recipes come with photos, step-by-step directions, reviews, nutrition info and pairings for drinks and sides. They also all incorporate Kraft products -- a recipe for a Crispy Chicken BLT Salad included Shake N' Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix, Oscar Mayer bacon, Kraft ranch dressing and Kraft natural three cheeses crumbles.The app boasts handy features like directions to the nearest stores with Kraft products. You can add ingredients to your shopping list by scanning the barcode of the ingredient or typing it in by hand to check off items as you shop. While we're a fan of simplicity, we found the recipes in this app a little too basic. We wish Kraft could have incorporated its products -- some of its most beloved brands like Oreos, Miracle Whip, and Ritz --- in a slightly more gourmet and creative fashion to create dishes we actually want to eat.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV