U.K. credit card company Barclaycard's WaterSlide app, a game that lets players ride a virtual waterslide, has scored more than 12 million downloads since its mid-2009 launch, making it one of the most successful branded apps of all time.The app follows a popular Barclaycard commercial that featured an office worker tearing off his clothes and riding through the city on a waterslide while using his card to pay for things like groceries. Gamers steer their way down the waterslide by tilting or rotating their iPhones, controlling their speed as they go. They win points by collecting virtual items and avoiding obstacles like evil ducks and crabs that will slow them down through nine different levels. Players can choose to navigate through the urban waterslide as a male or female character and decide if they want a camera view through first or third person. We were impressed with the game's quality and especially liked how you could see virtual water bubbles appear on the screen, but found the levels somewhat repetitive.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV