Tiffany & Co Engagement Ring Finder
Tiffany's (TIF) Engagement Ring Finder is designed for brides-to-be dreaming of receiving one of the famous jeweler's diamond rings.The app lets users view diamonds by shapes, settings, metals and designs, and users can browse stones of up to six different carat sizes. While all of the rings are shown true-to-size, users can also zoom in to view the ring's details and pair it with a wedding band. The rings can be saved within the app to be viewed later and shared via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter, though they can't be purchased through the app. For that, customers need to make an appointment for a diamond consultation, which they can do by sending a note to Tiffany's via the app. The app's best feature: a ring sizer that allows users to place a ring they already own on the screen of their iPhone and align it with the circle guide to determine their ring size. Tiffany's is also planning a new update for the app sometime this summer. Though the company wouldn't comment on specifics, reports have said the app will let users create a private Facebook page to share saved rings and see comments from friends. You'll also be able to view rings on different hand models.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV