Extremely useful for those who love the Seattle coffee behmoth's strong brew, the Starbucks (SBUX) app comes in handy after you purchase a Starbucks card online. Enter your card number into the app, and it displays a special barcode that you use at Starbucks counters to pay for your coffee -- the barista just scans your phone at the register.The app worked very smoothly for us, displaying the new balance of the card automatically once we had paid for our drink. You can load your Starbucks card and track your Starbucks Rewards via the app, as well. The app also lets you keep a running list of favorite drinks, either your own or friends' -- particularly useful if you're going on a coffee run for a big group and can't memorize a dozen different orders. You can customize by type of drink, size, toppings, syrups and add-ins (milk type). In addition, you can send a Starbucks gift card through the app to a friend -- just enter his or her contact information, the amount you'd like to spend and the payment type (default is through PayPal or you add your credit card). The app also includes a store finder that lets you locate the nearest Starbucks, drinks' nutrition information and food offerings, photos of different coffee beans and info about career opportunities at the chain.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV