HOUSTON, July 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Evolution Petroleum Corporation (NYSE Amex: EPM) announced today that it will present at the Global Hunter Securities Conference, which will be held in San Francisco on July 17-19, 2011.
Robert S. Herlin, President and Chief Executive Officer is scheduled to present on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The presentation will be broadcast live over the internet and can be accessed from the Investor Relations section of Evolution's website at www.evolutionpetroleum.com. The presentation and the accompanying slides will also be available on the company's website for replay.
About Evolution Petroleum
Evolution Petroleum Corporation develops incremental petroleum reserves and shareholder value by applying conventional and specialized technology to known oil and gas resources, onshore in the United States. Principal assets as of June 30, 2010 include 12.4 MMBOE of proved and 7.2 MMBOE of probable reserves. Producing assets include a CO2-EOR project with growing production in Louisiana's Delhi Field, horizontal wells in the Giddings Field of Central Texas and initial test wells in south Texas and eastern Oklahoma. Other assets include an emerging Woodford shale gas project in Eastern Oklahoma and a proprietary artificial lift technology designed to extend the life of horizontal wells with oil or associated water production. Additional information, including the Company's annual report on Form 10-K and its quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, is available on its website at ( www.evolutionpetroleum.com)Company Contact: Sterling McDonald, VP & CFO (713) 935-0122 firstname.lastname@example.org Lisa Elliott / email@example.com Jack Lascar / firstname.lastname@example.orgDRG&L / 713-529-6600 SOURCE Evolution Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV