- Elect two directors, Michael Kishinevsky and Howard K. Schmidt, Ph.D. to serve until the expiration of their three-year terms and thereafter until their successors have been duly elected and qualified;
- Ratify the selection of EFP Rotenberg, LLP, as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011;
- Amend the Company's Certificate of Incorporation to increase the number of authorized shares of Common Stock from 125 million to 200 million.
Axion Confirms 2011 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.