Kinetic Concepts Stock Hits New 52-Week High (KCI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Kinetic Concepts Incorporated (NYSE:KCI) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $68.47, above its previous 52-week high of $68.23 with 1.8 million shares traded as of 10:21 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 901,200 shares over the past 30 days. Kinetic Concepts has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 54% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Kinetic Concepts, Inc., a medical technology company, engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, marketing, rental, and sale of therapies and products for the advanced wound care, regenerative medicine, and therapeutic support system markets in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.1, equal to the average health services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your KCI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV