NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- SciClone Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq:SCLN) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $6.45, above its previous 52-week high of $6.40 with 66,025 shares traded as of 10:02 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 497,900 shares over the past 30 days. SciClone has a market cap of $344 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 45.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases in the People's Republic of China and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.5, above the average drugs industry P/E ratio of 14.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your SCLN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about SCLN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV