WESTBROOK, Maine, July 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDXX), has scheduled the release of its 2011 second quarter financial results for Friday, July 22, at approximately 7:00 a.m. (eastern). The Company will conduct an analyst conference call beginning at 9:00 a.m. (eastern) on that day.
Individuals can access a live Webcast of the conference call through a link on the IDEXX Web site, http://www.idexx.com. An archived edition of the call will be available after 1:00 p.m. (eastern) on that day via the same link.
The live call also will be accessible by telephone. To listen to the live conference call, please dial 800-230-1074 or 612-234-9960 and reference confirmation code 210465. Replay of the conference call will be available through Friday, July 29, by dialing 320-365-3844 and referencing replay code 210465.About IDEXX Laboratories IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and to build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for the production animal industry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs more than 4,800 people and offers products to customers in over 100 countries. Contact: Bonnie Reid, Investor Relations, 1-207-556-4548 SOURCE IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV