SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, July 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS) today announced that the Company plans to release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2011, before the market opens on August 3, 2011. Ramon M. Ruiz-Comas, President and Chief Executive Officer, will host a conference call to discuss these results at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Management also will provide 2011 outlook for the company.
To participate on the call, please dial 877-941-9205 or 480-629-9692 at least 5 minutes before start time. The conference call will also be simulcast live on the Internet, and can be accessed by logging onto www.triplesmanagement.com. In addition, a replay will be available through August 17, 2011 by calling 800-406-7325 or 303-590-3030 and entering passcode 4458038. A replay will also be available on the company's web site for 30 days.
About Triple-S Management Corporation
Triple-S Management Corporation is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. It is one of the leading players in the managed care industry in Puerto Rico. Triple-S Management also has the exclusive right to use the Blue Cross Blue Shield name and mark throughout Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. With more than 50 years of experience in the industry, Triple-S Management offers a broad portfolio of managed care and related products in the Commercial and Medicare Advantage markets under the Blue Cross Blue Shield brand through its subsidiary Triple-S Salud, Inc. and effective February 2011, also offers non-branded Medicare products through American Health Inc. In addition to its managed care business, Triple-S Management provides non-Blue Cross Blue Shield branded life and property and casualty insurance in Puerto Rico.For more information about Triple-S Management, visit www.triplesmanagement.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV