NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
US Gold Corp. rose 9.3 percent to $6.60.
Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 8.8 percent to $5.44.
First Majestic Silver Corp. rose 8.2 percent to $22.01.Hecla Mining Co. rose 8.0 percent to $8.40. Dynegy Inc. rose 8.0 percent to $6.88. Hill International rose 7.5 percent to $6.29. Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 7.2 percent to $11.15. LinkedIn Corp. rose 7.2 percent to $106.70. Fusion-io Inc. rose 7.1 percent to $32.82. Eldorado Gold Corp. rose 7.0 percent to $17.80.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV