- the cyclicality of the commercial aerospace industry;
- the performance of TIMET's customers, TIMET's vendors and TIMET under long-term agreements;
- the existence or renewal of certain long-term agreements;
- the difficulty in forecasting demand for titanium products;
- global economic, financial and political conditions;
- global productive capacity for titanium;
- changes in product pricing and costs;
- the impact of long-term contracts with vendors on TIMET's ability to reduce or increase supply;
- the possibility of labor disruptions;
- fluctuations in currency exchange rates;
- fluctuations in the market price of marketable securities;
- uncertainties associated with new product or new market development;
- the availability of raw materials and services;
- changes in raw material prices and other operating costs (including energy costs);
- possible disruption of business or increases in the cost of doing business resulting from terrorist activities or global conflicts;
- possible disruption of business or increases in the cost of doing business resulting from natural disasters or other accidents impacting TIMET, TIMET's customers or TIMET's vendors;
- competitive products and strategies; and
- other risks and uncertainties.
TIMET And Boeing Extend Long-Term Supply Agreement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.