Intersections Reaches New 52-Week High (INTX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Intersections (Nasdaq:INTX) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $21.88, above its previous 52-week high of $21.88 with 5,309 shares traded as of 10:17 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 123,100 shares over the past 30 days. Intersections has a market cap of $355.4 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 107.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Intersections Inc. provides branded and fully customized identity management solutions. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.7, above the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 15.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your INTX trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV