Timberland PROÂ® Renovaâ¿¢ Series Offers The Perfect Prescription For Nurses Who Seek Comfort And Style On The Job
STRATHAM, N.H., July 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Timberland PRO® Renova™ series is in full bloom this summer, offering new work shoe options for nursing professionals that are both comfortable and stylish. While it's no secret the majority of a nurse's day is spent on his or her feet, the brand's recent "Always on My Toes" survey revealed that 54 percent of nurses have worked 16 hours or more in one shift – that's double the length of a typical work day! Because of this, it's important for nurses to have the proper footwear to support their body when long shifts are part of the daily routine, not to mention, protect against slippery situations in hospitals, where linoleum floors are ubiquitous.
This season, the brand is expanding its Renova™ series, so every nurse can look and feel their best when they're on the job. The most popular shoe in the series – the "Professional" – is now available in sleek, crocodile emboss designs that boast matte or metallic shades, and a new t-strap style, both of which are easy to put on. Features include:
- Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue Technology offers all-day standing support, foot and leg support and superior shock absorption
- Premium full-grade leathers and micro suede upper linings offer style and durability
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole reduces forefoot pressure
- 3M® Scotchgard™ protector provides stain resistance
- SafeGrip™ slip-resistant outsole grips in wet and dry conditions, enabling professionals to move quickly and confidently
- Bi-Fit® Tri-density footbed for maximum support
- Anatomically shaped, oblique toe box allows forefoot to spread, reducing fatigue
"We incorporate Anti-Fatigue Technology within the Renova™ series to help alleviate stress on the feet, while the heel-to-toe rocker sole lessens the impact of heel strike," said Jim O'Connor, senior director of product and marketing for Timberland PRO. "Pair these features with slip-resistant outsoles and we have the ultimate footwear option for nursing professionals, so they can stay focused on their job and not on their aching feet."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV