Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. (NYSE Amex: EGT) announced today that it will release its second quarter 2011 financial results on Tuesday, August 9, 2011 and will host a conference call that same day at 8:30 a.m. ET.
The conference call number is 800/747-0365 or 212/231-2932; please call five minutes in advance to ensure that you are connected prior to the presentation. Interested parties may also access the live call on the Internet at www.EGT-Group.com (select “Investor Relations”); please allow 15 minutes to register and download and install any necessary software. Following its completion, a replay of the call can be accessed for thirty days on the Internet at www.EGT-Group.com.
About Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc.
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. (NYSE Amex: EGT) is a leading provider of electronic gaming machines on a participation basis to the Pan-Asian gaming industry. The Company secures long-term contracts to provide electronic gaming machines and related systems to premier hotels and other well-located gaming venues in Asia. The Company retains ownership of the gaming machines and systems and receives recurring daily or monthly fees based on an agreed upon percentage of the net gaming win per machine and provides on-site maintenance. Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. is also engaged in the development of casinos in Indo China where intends to own and operate casino resorts under the “Dreamworld” brand. For more information please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV