LEXINGTON, Ky., July 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Rhino Resource Partners LP (NYSE: RNO) ("Rhino") today announced the pricing of its public offering of 2,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests at $24.50 per unit. The offering is expected to close on or about July 18, 2011, subject to customary closing conditions. Rhino intends to use the net proceeds that it will receive from this offering, along with its general partner's proportionate capital contribution, to repay outstanding indebtedness under its credit facility. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to 375,000 additional common units at the public offering price, to cover over-allotments, if any.
Raymond James & Associates, Inc. acted as the book-running manager for the offering. RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated and BB&T Capital Markets, a division of Scott & Stringfellow, LLC, acted as co-managers for the offering.
The offering of these securities is being made only by means of a prospectus meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, copies of which, when available, may be obtained from the offices of:
Raymond James & Associates, Inc.880 Carillon Parkway St. Petersburg, Florida 337161-800-248-8863You may also obtain these documents for free when they are available by visiting the SEC's Web site at www.sec.gov. A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of the securities described above in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV