WEYCO Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WEYS), a global marketer of footwear, plans to announce second quarter 2011 financial results after the close on Tuesday, August 2, 2011. Additionally, Thomas W. Florsheim, Jr., Chairman and CEO, will host a conference call on Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results in more detail.
To participate in the call, please dial 888-713-4209 or 617-213-4863 using passcode 72087311 five minutes before the start of the call. Please use the following link to pre-register and view important information about this conference call. Pre-registering is not mandatory but is recommended as it will provide you immediate entry into the call and will facilitate the timely start of the call. Pre-registration takes only a few minutes and you may pre-register at any time, including up to and after the call start time. To pre-register please go to: https://www.theconferencingservice.com/prereg/key.process?key=P3BECCNYT
A replay will be available for one week beginning about one hour after the completion of the call by dialing 888-286-8010 or 617-801-6888 using passcode 24229730. Alternatively, the conference call will be available by visiting the investor relations section of Weyco Group’s website at www.weycogroup.com.
Weyco Group, Inc., designs and markets quality and innovative footwear for men, women and children under a portfolio of well-recognized brand names including; Florsheim, Nunn Bush, Stacy Adams, BOGS, Rafters and Umi. The company’s products can be found in leading footwear, department, and specialty stores worldwide. Weyco Group also operates Florsheim concept stores in the United States and Australia, as well as in a variety of international markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV