The Houston-based company is expected to price its offering this week, and it's looking to raise $200 million, selling 10 million limited partnership units with pricing seen between $19 and $21.
At that level, the company, which is involved in the storage, terminaling and transport of crude oil and related products, is roughly valued in line with its peers. If the pricing comes in at the $20 midpoint of the range, Oiltanking would have a price-to-book ratio of around 3.1X.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV