MIAMI BEACH, Fla., July 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Expanding into the lucrative market for nutritional supplements, biotech developer Divine Skin Inc. (DSKX) signed an exclusive deal with NutraOrigin, with 63 comprehensive formulas designed to be incorporated easily into any health regimen. With this agreement Divine Skin acquires exclusive access to NutraOrigin technologies and will receive 30% of all revenue generated with NutraOrigin products globally.
NutraOrigin's Omega line is the first brand of high-potency omega-3 fatty acids proven effective in large-scale clinical trials. In a recent double-blind study conducted for a US government agency, volunteers taking the NutraOrigin product improved reaction time and accuracy and reduced drowsiness and anxiety.
CEO Daniel Khesin said, "NutraOrigin fits perfectly into Divine Skin's model of performance-driven innovation and cutting-edge technology. In particular we are very excited about the significant advances in the fish oil category."
In the United States, manufacturers' revenues from vitamins and nutrients for human use total $9 billion per year, and fish oils alone top $280 million, according to an August 2010 report by the US Census Bureau.Khesin also announced that Divine Skin has been actively working with NutraOrigin and has signed a deal with Whole Foods Market to launch NutraOrigin at retail. Last month, he announced a new pharmaceutical drug designed to compete with Tylenol, Advil, and aspirin. About NutraOrigin The cutting-edge nutritional supplements from NutraOrigin, manufactured in the United States, are the result of exhaustive research to maximize the role of nutritional compounds in humans. The Omega line, demonstrated in trials to boost mental function, now comprises 28 SKUs. They include softgels with fish oil, krill oil, and other sources of omega-3 fatty acids, plus shakes in pleasant fruit flavors, gummies for kids, and oils for pets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV