3. Boyd Gaming (BYD - Get Report), a multi-jurisdictional gaming company, is a diversified operator of 15 wholly owned gaming properties, and has a controlling interest in a limited liability company that operates Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in New Jersey. The company's gaming operations are divided into four segments: Las Vegas Locals, Downtown Las Vegas, Midwest and South, and Atlantic City.
7 Casino Stocks to Play
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.