7. Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL - Get Report) is a developer, owner and operator of casino gaming and entertainment resorts in Macau. It operates through subsidiary Melco Crown Gaming and is among the six companies licensed to run casinos in Macau. The company owns and operates City of Dreams, Altira Macau, Mocha Clubs and Taipa Square Casino.
7 Casino Stocks to Play
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.