TOLEDO, Ohio, July 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Libbey Inc. (NYSE Amex: LBY) will broadcast its second-quarter 2011 earnings conference call live over the Internet on Thursday, July 28, 2011, at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. The webcast will be accessible from the Investor Relations section of www.libbey.com. In addition, a replay of the call will be archived for 30 days on the Web site.
- is the largest manufacturer of glass tableware in the western hemisphere and one of the largest glass tableware manufacturers in the world;
- is the leading manufacturer of tabletop products for the U.S. foodservice industry; and
- supplies products to foodservice, retail, industrial and business-to-business customers in over 100 countries.
Based in Toledo, Ohio, since 1888, Libbey operates glass tableware manufacturing plants in the United States in Louisiana and Ohio, as well as in Mexico, China, Portugal and the Netherlands. Its Crisa subsidiary, located in Monterrey, Mexico, is the leading producer of glass tableware in Mexico and Latin America. Its Royal Leerdam subsidiary, located in Leerdam, Netherlands, is among the world leaders in producing and selling glass stemware to retail, foodservice and industrial clients. Its Crisal subsidiary, located in Portugal, provides an expanded presence in Europe. Its Syracuse China subsidiary designs and distributes an extensive line of high-quality ceramic dinnerware, principally for foodservice establishments in the United States. Its World Tableware subsidiary imports and sells a full-line of metal flatware and hollowware and an assortment of ceramic dinnerware and other tabletop items, principally for foodservice establishments in the United States. In 2010, Libbey Inc.'s net sales totaled $799.8 million.
AT THE COMPANY: Kenneth Boerger VP/Treasurer (419) 325-2279SOURCE Libbey Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts