Maiden Reaches New 52-Week High (MHLD)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Maiden Holdings (Nasdaq:MHLD) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $9.78, above its previous 52-week high of $9.76 with 38,451 shares traded as of 10:16 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 376,900 shares over the past 30 days. Maiden has a market cap of $700.2 million and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 23.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Maiden Holdings Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides non-catastrophe inland marine and property coverage reinsurance solutions to the regional and specialty insurers in the United States and Europe. The company offers property, casualty, accident, and health reinsurance products. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.2, equal to the average insurance industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your MHLD trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV