1. Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (PPHM)
Company Profile: Peregrine Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer and viral infections.Earnings Reporting Date: July 14 (confirmed) Current Share Price: $1.97 2011 Share Price Performance: -14% Analyst Ratings: Peregrine nets a "buy" rating from Roth Capital Partners and McNicoll Lewis. Both research shops have a $10 price target on the stock. What To Watch For: In Peregrine's fiscal third quarter, revenue plunged to $2.9 million from $9.9 million in the same quarter a year prior. Peregrine blamed the decrease on both a reduction in government contract revenue as well as lower contract manufacturing revenue due to the level and timing of services provided to third-party clients of its Avid Bioservices subsidiary. In addition to watching revenue, investors should be on the lookout for any update to Phase II survival data for its treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV