Company Profile: Premier Exhibitions is a provider of museum quality touring exhibitions. Currently, the company is touring three exhibitions on the Titanic, which sank a century ago.Earnings Reporting Date: July 12 (confirmed) Current Share Price: $1.72 2011 Share Price Performance: -12% Analyst Ratings: No research analyst has coverage on Premier Exhibitions. What To Watch For: In June, Premier Exhibitions announced preliminary results for its fiscal first quarter. Revenue fell to $9.7 million from $11.1 million in the year-ago period on the company's decision to scale back its BODIES exhibitions. However, lower operating costs and higher merchandise profits pushed gross margin to $5.5 million from $4.7 million in the same quarter a year earlier. When the full numbers are released, investors will want to see how the company's efforts to improve operations and reduce costs are truly working.
2. Silver Bull Resources (SVBL) Company Profile: Silver Bull Resources is an exploration stage mineral mining company focused on the Sierra Mojado project in Mexico. The company was previously known as Metalline Mining until a name change on May 2. Earnings Reporting Date: July 13 (unconfirmed) Current Share Price: 74 cents 2011 Share Price Performance: -40% Analyst Ratings: Global Hunter Securities is the only research shop following Silver Bull. The firm suggests investors accumulate shares. What To Watch For: Silver Bull has not realized any revenues from its planned operations as it is considered an exploration state company. One area investors will be watching is general and administrative costs, which jumped 73% in the previous quarter to $1.2 million. Because of the increase, the company reported a consolidated net loss of nearly $1.6 million, compared with only $31,000 in the same quarter a year prior.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts