7. Oxygen Biotherapeutics (OXBT)
Company Profile: Oxygen Biotherapeutics develops intravenous and topical medical products that deliver oxygen to tissues in the body. The company is currently focused on traumatic brain injury, wound healing, dermatologic indications and decompression sickness.Earnings Reporting Date: July 14 (confirmed) Current Share Price: $2.44 2011 Share Price Performance: 27% Analyst Ratings: There are currently no analysts following Oxygen Biotherapeutics. What To Watch For: Oxygen Biotherapeutics hasn't reported positive net income since the quarter ended April 30, 2010, although that can be typical for a development stage biomedical company. Shares of Oxygen have managed to stay positive even after a sharp drop last month following the company's announcement of a $4.6 million private placement. For more upside, investors should be on watch for management comments on the company's Dermacyte skin care products and additional distribution agreements.
6. Ossen Innovation (OSN) Company Profile: Ossen Innovation is a China-based manufacturer of an array of plain surface, rare earth and zinc coated pre-stressed steel materials. Earnings Reporting Date: July 15 (unconfirmed) Current Share Price: $3.19 2011 Share Price Performance: -32% Analyst Ratings: Ossen Innovation is followed only by Global Hunter Securities, which rates the stock as a "buy." What To Watch For: Ossen Chairman Liang Tang said he expects the company to grow revenue in 2011 to $138.5 million to $144.6 million, compared with $117.5 million in 2010. Investors should keep an eye on the company's margins as Tang has said he expects gross margins for coated products to increase to 25% to 30% from 23% due to a shortage of coated pre-stressed steel materials.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV