SAO PAULO, July 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Bradesco (NYSE: BBD; Latibex: XBBDC and BM&FBOVESPA: BBDC3, BBDC4), aiming to ensure uniformity in the disclosure of its Financial Results for the second quarter of 2011 (2Q11), will proceed to the following agenda:
Quiet Period: from 07/12 to 07/26/2011 - The Quiet Period, formalized in the Earnings Disclosure Procedures, is the 15-day period prior to the disclosure of results during which Bradesco may not clarify or discuss with the market any kind of information related to said results.
Earnings Release: 07/27/2011 Conference Calls: 07/28/2011
English: 09:30 am (US Eastern Time) 10:30 am (Brazil Time)Portuguese: 08:00 am (US Eastern Time) 09:00 am (Brazil Time) The details of the conference calls will be released soon. Watch the Videochat (available only in Portuguese) for individual investors: 05:00 pm (US Eastern Time) / 07/28/2011 at 6:00 pm (Brazil Time). Contact: Mrs. Ivani Benazzi de AndradePhone: +011-55-11-2178-6218e-mail: email@example.com or Mr. Carlos Tsuyoshi YamashitaPhone: +011-55-11-2178-6204e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Banco Bradesco S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV