1. Rediff.com India (REDF), along with subsidiaries, provides online internet-based services in India and for the global Indian community. It operates in two segments: India Online business and US Publishing business. Rediff also publishes two weekly newspapers in North America - India Abroad and India in New York. At close last week, the stock leaped 30.5%.
Emerging-Market ADRs: Winners and Losers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts