2. Silvercorp Metals (SVM) engages in the acquisition, exploration, development and mining of high-grade, silver-related mineral properties in China and Canada. The company operates four silver-lead-zinc mines at the Ying Mining Camp in China's Henan Province. The stock gained 14.8% last week.
Emerging-Market ADRs: Winners and Losers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.